Objective: Install Oregon’s best outdoor lighting systems. Deliver first class service to your team members and our customers. Lead and develop your LED Technician.
LMA (Lead, Manage, Accountability)
- Lead by example with company Key Characteristics and Critical Actions
- Clearly communicate expectations to your assigned LED Technician
- Take full responsibility for successfully completing all assigned installs to company standards
- Look for opportunities to set your Team Lead up for success
- Install assigned projects to company standards
- Complete all required forms (digital or hard copy) to company standards
- Review all assigned installs and clarify any questions you have with Production Team Lead two weeks in advance of scheduled install date.
- Ensure you are 100% prepared for your assigned project before leaving the shop each day
LED Technician Development
- Serve your LED Technician by setting them up for success each day
- Train LED technician how to do installs using company install checklist
- Train LED technician how to perform custom/advanced install techniques when applicable
- Preform Quarterly EDM (Employee Development Meeting) with assigned LED Technician
- Maintain daily communication with Production Team Lead, Office Team and Sales Team.
Respond to all communication sent to you.
- Document all communication in Slack on the appropriate channels.
- Follow company communication protocols. (Immediate = Phone Call, Within 3 hours =Slack, Within 24 hours = Email)
- Participate in All Team Chat on Slack in order to foster teamwork and create a cohesive culture
Learn, Develop, and be Proactive
- Ask questions and apply what you learn
- Pursue personal development through books, podcast and other personal development avenues
- Be a self starter. Move with intention and efficiency
Work hard and efficiently everyday.